Question from a Researcher in Berlin

Bruce Baird baird at asianlan.umass.edu
Tue Jan 18 09:50:39 EST 2011

Cherry Blossoms (Kirschblüten - Hanami, Doris Dörrie) featured
Tadashi Endo and Aya Irizuki as a butoh dancer.

On Jan 18, 2011, at 9:40 AM, Katherine Mezur wrote:

> Dear All, A Fellow researcher has the following question. I have
> not figured out how to add her to the list. But perhaps you can
> reply to her by her email, included here. k
> Dear all,
>
> Katherine Mezur has recommended your discussion to me -
>
> Have you heard about or even seen the Japanese-German co-production
> "Der rote Punkt/The red spot" by young director Marie Miyayama or
> do you know any other examples of German and Japanese actors
> playing together on the screen?
>
> Best regarde and thanks in advance-
> Friederike
>

> ______________________________
>
> Friederike Felbeck
> -Fellow-
> Freie Universität Berlin
> International Research Center
> "Interweaving Performance Cultures"
> Grunewaldstrasse 34
> D-12165 Berlin
> fon +49-30-83851927
> fax +49-30-83850449
> mobile +49-172-9457831
> friederike.felbeck at fu-berlin.de
> www.interweaving-performance-cultures.com
>
> Home:
> c/o Internationales Begegnungszentrum
> der Wissenschaft e.V. (IBZ)
>
> Katherine Mezur
> Research Fellow
> International Research Center
> "Interweaving Performance Cultures"
> Freie University Berlin
> Grunewaldstr. 34
> 12165 Berlin(-Steglitz), Germany
> Tel.: +49 30 838 50448
> Fax: +49 30 838 50449
> kmezur at sbcglobal.net
>
> Home:
> 1100 Miller Ave.
> Berkeley, CA 94708
> Tel. and Fax: 510-845-0554

Bruce Baird
Assistant Professor
Asian Languages and Literatures
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Butô, Japanese Theater, Intellectual History

717 Herter Hall
161 Presidents Drive
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003-9312