Nakashima's _Confessions_ screening in LA 1/6

Me matteo.boscarol at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:57:04 EST 2011

Hi Alex,

it's without doubt a well crafted work, plenty of slow motions,
beautiful colours, etc.... but, as someone has pointed out ( maybe Don
Brown/ryuganji), there's an emptiness at its core...I was so excited
soon after the screening, but I forgot everything after few days...of
course IMHO.

Matteo Boscarol

Sent from my iPhone