Takamine Hideko, Carmen in Color, & Carmen Sequel

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 08:39:18 EST 2011

Michael,
Thanks for this, but you seems to have more influence over Amazon.fr than I.  My attempts, as soon as I inserted a UK or US delivery address were "Carmen revient au pays ne peut pas être expédié à l'adresse sélectionnée " because, apparently, 'Restrictions par type d'article par pays'.
However, PriceMinister had no such compunctions and the DVD has just arrived.

But it's surprisingly honorable and generous of Amazon to recommend DVDs that only their competitors will supply.  The three Mizoguchis from the thirties that popped up includes two hard-to-get titles in the UK. And there were others, but that's a separate question ...
And, yes, the Carmen sequels are listed as being in black-and-white.
Roger