Tokai TV documentaries special

Me matteo.boscarol at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:58:54 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Recently at Nagoya Cinematheque I had the chance to attend the
screening of the "Tokai TV documentaries special", a small selection
of documentaries made by Tokai TV in the last 50 years. A really
refreshing discovery!  I've especially enjoyed "$B$"$d$^$A(B" , a
poetic and almost experimental reflection on the situation  in
Yokkaichi (in 1970) a city cursed since the end of the War by a huge
case of industrial pollution.

If you are interested in the history of Japanese documentary this is,
IMHO, a must.

Regards

Matteo Boscarol
http://www.sonatine2010.blogspot.com