Visual Underground event in Montreal (Sept.16-18)

Yuriko Furuhata yuriko.furuhata at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 17 15:42:33 EDT 2011

Dear all,

We now have a website for the upcoming Japanese experimental film
festival & symposium, "Visual Underground: Theatre Scorpio & Japanese
Cinema of the Sixties," to be held on September 16-18 in Montreal.

Please do visit the following website for more information:
www.visualunderground.ca

I hope those of you who are on the East coast would be able to come!

All best,
Yuri

--
Yuriko Furuhata