Criterion Collection

Abraheme Hassan abe.hassan2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:45:53 EDT 2011

Hi all, as an avid fan of the Criterion Collection and it's prestigious duty
to the film industry - I'd very much love to join them. Ever since the
restoration of Seven Samurai, I've been amazed at their work and
contribution to expose classic films in their most appealing manner. Their
website doesn't have a career's section, so I'm asking if any of you have a
contact or know someone who can help me land an internship or entry-level
career with Criterion Collection. I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank You,

Abraheme Hassan