the eerie silence on KineJapan is maddening!

Don Brown ryuganji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:25:08 EDT 2011

Frederick,

The person who made the remark (at least have the guts to say his name) made
it on his personal Twitter account, not on a shared forum such as Kinejapan.
If you have a problem with it, why not take it up with him directly, instead
of cowardly posting your opinions here?

With all due respect,

Don Brown