Miyagawa collection

Maria Jose Gonzalez tkarsavina at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 05:45:37 EST 2011

It might just be he hasn't looked further into it for whatever reasons or contacted the right people.Apart from the obvious NFC or the related but smaller institution in Kyoto,I would say some of the universities in the area could be interested.Just of the top of my head,Ritsumeikan could be one.

Maria-Jose