Introductory article on V-cinema for Undergraduate students

Alex Zahlten Alex.Zahlten at gmx.de
Wed May 25 08:18:31 EDT 2011

Hi Rob,

two chapters in my Ph.D. dissertation cover the basic history of V-cinema and go into detail on some aspects. There might be rather too much detail, and it has to be read in the context of the genre model I was trying to introduce, but for the most part it should be accessible to undergraduates.

You can download it from Proquest/UMI-

Best

Alex

alex at nipponconnection.de