Introductory article on V-cinema for Undergraduate students

Tom Mes china_crisis at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 20:06:45 EDT 2011

Hi Rob,

I contributed an essay on V-cinema to the Italian anthology on Miike, Anime perdute: il cinema di Miike Takashi (Dario Tomasi, ed.), but this book and thus my essay are only in Italian. However, my upcoming new book on Miike will contain the English version, though it won't be out until October at the earliest.
If you contact me off-list, we'll work something out.

Best,
Tom

Midnight Eye - Visions of Japanese Cinema
http://www.midnighteye.com