Fwd: ICC Lecture Announcement (Sep.29, 2011)

John Lichten johnlichten at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:28:59 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I don't believe i have ever replied to this listserv, although I've been following it for a few months now, so I'll just introduce myself a bit.  My name is John Lichten, and I am a MA student at Sophia University's Graduate Program in Global Studies.  Although I am not currently focusing on Japanese cinema, it is a strong interest of mine, particularly Korean & zainichi representations in film, and Ozu's earlier works.

Anyway, I received this email regarding an event on campus.  It is not specific to Japanese cinema but I thought some on this list would possibly find it interesting.

thank you,
John Lichten

Begin forwarded message: