italian book on Mifune Toshiro

Mark R. Harris brokerharris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:50:44 EDT 2011

This is excellent news. Although I don't read Italian, I might be able to
understand the book with the help of my passable reading Spanish and an
Italian-English dictionary, since Spanish and Italian are fairly close "on
the page." Are there any international online-based booksellers that we may
order the book from? I don't see it at Amazon or Amazon UK yet. Thank you.

Best regards,
Mark R. Harris

--
Mark R. Harris