Question on Fair Use of Film Stills

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:23:25 EST 2012

Fantastic! Thanks for the details.

Now we need someone to do the same kind of research on the issue of shozoken. I really wonder the degree to which this "respect" for shozoken is backed by law.

A. M. Nornes
Chair, Department of Screen Arts and Cultures
Professor, Department of Asian Languages & Cultures
Professor, School of Art & Design
University of Michigan
North Quad 6F, 105 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1608