Question on Fair Use of Film Stills

Mark Roberts mroberts37 at mail-central.com
Sun Feb 12 09:39:44 EST 2012

I don't believe it either, but I will need an authoritative statement (i.e., a law, not an interpretation) to support my claim.

For future reference, the SCMS statement seems to be here:

http://www.cmstudies.org/?page=positions_policies

However, the policies only seem to apply to publications in the U.S., and I'm trying to figure out the law in Japan.

Thanks,

Mark