film on the faultline

Eija Niskanen eija.niskanen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:40:57 EST 2012

I am chairing a conference panel on the theme of depicting disaster in
visual and audiovisual arts at ACAH on 4/6-9 in Osaka. We are goiving
papers on 3/11 films (Niskanen), Kanto earthquake (Kawahara),
depiction of nuclear power in ATG films (Ushida). If any of these
seems appropriate, I am sure we would all be thrilled to provide
articles for your book.

Eija

--
Eija Niskanen