[KineJapan] Nippon Connection Japanese Film Festival 2013 Frankfurt

Petra Palmer petrap at nipponconnection.com
Sun Jun 2 06:23:22 EDT 2013

Dear KineJapaners,

I kindly like to call your attention to the 13h edition of Nippon
Connection in Frankfurt.

Again we present more than 130 films in six days and we are very happy to
welcome Kiki SUGINO, Miwa NISHIKAWA, Ryuichi HIROKI, Shuichi OKITA and
Tetsuaki MATSUE who will present their new films personally. Also we
inaugurate a new section: Nippon Animation which includes independent, big
productions and a Sci-fi retrospective programme.
For the fourth time the Nippon Visions will given to one of the ten
newcomer directors and the winner chosen by this year by Keiko ARAKI (PIA
Film Festival Tokyo), Ken OKUBO (Tama Art University) and Tetsuaki MATSUE
(director of FLASHBACK MEMORIES 3D and winner of the first Nippon Visions
Award with LIVE TAPE). The winner will receive a free subtitling for his
next film, sponsored by the Japan Visualmedia Translation Company (JVTA).

For all who are planning to attend the festival please be aware that we
have new venues!
Please check our website:
www.nipponconnection.com

I looking forward to meeting some of you here in Frankfurt.

Best,
Petra

--
Petra Palmer
Film Programme Director/ Festival Organisation

Nippon
Connection
** * *
Japanisches Filmfestival
4.-9. Juni 2013

Office: c/o AStA, Mertonstr. 26-28, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Mobil: +49 (0)172 236 2886
Phone: +49 (0)69 798 22 986, Fax: +49 (0)69 798 22 987
Petrap at NipponConnection.com <Marion at NipponConnection.com>
www.NipponConnection.com

*NEUE LOCATIONS 2013:*
Künstlerhaus Mousonturm / Naxoshalle /
Mal Seh`n Kino / Deutsches Filmmuseum