[KineJapan] Lovely!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 13:54:14 EDT 2013

That's fantastic- well done whoever put that together!

One of the commenters said that he'd now have difficulty focussing on anything else. I suspect I'll have a hard time thinking of anything but Ozu whever a similar shot comes up!

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.