[KineJapan] Manga Movies Project Repor 2 - NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

Rayna Denison rayna_nottingham at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:35:53 EDT 2013

Dear All

With apologies for any unintentional cross posting:

I am very pleased and proud to announce that our second Manga
Movies Project Report – Japan’s Contemporary Manga, Anime and Film Industries
– is now available online at: http://www.mangamoviesproject.com/publications.
You will find it on the same webpage as our first Report – Transmedia
Japanese Franchising. Both are designed so that they can be dipped into, or
read as a whole, and I hope you will find them useful.

If you have any comments on these Reports or the Symposium
then I would love to hear from you. Do just drop me a line when you get a
moment. I am especially interested in your feedback on: anything you
found new or interesting; and, about any ways you might be able to
use the Reports in future. If you would like a DVD copy of either of the
Reports, or if you would like to link to them on your own website, please do
just let me know.

Best wishes

Rayna

 Dr Rayna DenisonLecturer in Film, Television and Media StudiesSchool of Film, Television and Media StudiesUniversity of East AngliaNorwich, NorfolkNR4 7TJEmail: r.denison at uea.ac.ukWebsite: http://www.mangamoviesproject.com/

Tel:
01603592798