[KineJapan] John Sturges 1958 "Old Man and the Sea" in Japan

Michael Raine raine.michael.j at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:50:00 EDT 2013

Hello Bruce,

allcinema.net has October 25, 1958. There's a book called 20世紀アメリカ映画事典 :
1914-2000 日本公開作品記錄 that lists all the US films in the order the appeared, I
think. I don't remember if it gives the actual release date. Short of that,
you could look at Kinema junpo for that month and see if the film is
listed.

Hope that helps,

Michael