[KineJapan] The new Kinema Club website

Markus Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Tue Sep 3 13:34:57 EDT 2013

HI Maureen,

Just back from Asia, so I've been on radio silence. Thank you for all your
support over the years. The rejuvenation of KC is exciting!

Markus

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Donovan, Maureen <donovan.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

>  Aaron and Markus,
>
>  I'll start working on these things next week.  Oct 1 sounds like a good
> time frame for me to clean everything up on my end.
>
>  It has been so great to work with both of you.  KC is close to my heart
> so it is a relief to have things settled.
>
>  Maureen
>

>  Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

*Markus Nornes*
Chair, Department of Screen Arts and Cultures
Professor of Asian Cinema, Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
Professor, School of Art & Design

*Department of Screen Arts and Cultures*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*