[KineJapan] Fw: The FAR EAST FILM FESTIVAL 18 hosts BEYOND GODZILLA, a retrospective of 10 films dedicated to Japanese Sci-Fi. Special guest the cult director Obayash

eigagogo at free.fr eigagogo at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 05:53:01 EDT 2016

Hopefully someone will discuss with Obayashi about his Godzilla script!
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__maserpatrol.wordpress.com_2015_07_09_a-2Dspace-2Dgodzilla-2Dchapter-2D1-2Dfarewell-2Dearth_&d=CwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=e7qMG9KFq7WNnPQWULWHJA&m=SO8ejUv-2VBo9bteUDrFveZp0vorK2dyxaTB7_J567c&s=kvhoh3_jiN3ShTyHImR13rtIuWQhH-YHzr0AyVthmH8&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__maserpatrol.wordpress.com_2015_09_26_a-2Dspace-2Dgodzilla-2Dchapter-2D2-2Dreturn-2Dto-2Dthe-2Dplanet_&d=CwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=e7qMG9KFq7WNnPQWULWHJA&m=SO8ejUv-2VBo9bteUDrFveZp0vorK2dyxaTB7_J567c&s=hDg05V4UNrIy1IddCCssKU9PPRmeFvkTSpiT3T39OUo&e=