[KineJapan] Films concerning immigration

Langton, Nina nina.langton at ubc.ca
Sat Jan 23 10:10:39 EST 2016

Sten and Jasper, thank you for your kind suggestions.  Saudade sounds perfect for the theme, but unfortunately the organizer says “too long,” so I think I might go with Kabukicho Love Hotel, which, besides being relevant, will appeal to the younger audience we are aiming for with its “star power.”

Best regards,

Nina