[KineJapan] Awashima Chikage and Women of the Meiji Restoation (Dec. 17th)

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Wed Nov 16 05:29:43 EST 2016

Dear KineJapan,

I am Takafusa Hatori, an assistant professor of University of Niigata.
On December 17th, a special screening of Gosho Heinosuke's Hotarubi,
coupled with a talk by actor Kasahara Akira, will be held at the basement
cinema of NFC, Tokyo.
This screening is supported by Awashima Chikage Collection database project
at Theatre Museum of Waseda University, for which I am working as a
principal researcher.
For more details, please see the handbill attached.

All the best,
Takafusa