[KineJapan] New Content on the ejcjs

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Wed Dec 27 12:55:53 EST 2017

Friends, we're very pleased to announce that Volume 17, Issue 3 of the electronic journal of contemporary japanese studies is now available, online at:

<http://www.japanesestudies.org.uk/ejcjs/vol17/iss3/index.html>

Content includes:

Peer-reviewed articles

Buntilov, Georgy The Kuril Islands/Northern Territories dispute: a comparison of local news reportage in Sakhalin and Hokkaido

Rakhshandehroo, Mahboubeh EMI and Internationalisation: The experiences of Iranian international students in Japanese universities

Dilley, Luke, Shinzato, Sae, and Ando, Mitsuyoshi Revitalising the Rural in Japan: Working through the Power of Place

Book reviews

Envall, H. D. P. Is Japan Still Looking for Leadership?

Tsuji, Rika Sexuality Under Japanese Imperialism

Many thanks to our contributors, readers, and team of volunteer editors and reviewers.

Best wishes to all for the coming New Year!

Timothy Iles
General Editor, the ejcjs