[KineJapan] Ito Daisuke

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Sun Dec 17 05:34:44 EST 2017

Dear Earl,You mean you didn't get to the retrospective in Mar del Plata in 2015? Strange as it may seem, neither did I. The Mar del Plata pages seeem to be down as I write but there's a write-up by Chris Fujiwara herehttps://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/wp-content/uploads/CineFiles-No.-1-2016.pdf  His report is at page 18.
I recall at the time emailing Chris about whether it would travel. He had no news then, but he was hoping to continue ...So, Chris is your most likely source on this, I think.best wishes,Rogermacyroger at yahoo.co.uk