Miyazaki discourse/ushiroomiruna/1970s

Michael Badzik mike at vena.com
Wed Jun 21 16:31:05 EDT 2017

Mike Arnold asked:

>Last week I had the chance to borrow a copy of Kurosawa Kiyoshi's
>made-for-TV film from last October (?).  Does anyone know if it will or
>has been rebroadcast, or if it will be released to video in the future?

I can't find any record of _Kourei ushiro o miru na_ having been
rebroadcast or being officially released on video, but it is available in
Japanese video shops here in the U.S. as an off-the-air rental tape. You
might check with Kansai Terebi for a more definitive answer to your
question (www.ktv.co.jp will tell you how to reach them).

More information on this show may be found by using the TV Drama
Database Word Search at http://www.qzc.co.jp/DRAMA/ - and do note
that after finding a show clicking on the "year " link will bring up an
even more detailed page of information.

Hope this helps.

Michael Badzik
mike at vena.com