[KineJapan] NANG magazine at Tokyo Art Book Fair

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Fri Sep 29 06:32:58 EDT 2017

Dear Kinejapanners,

This might be of some interest to those living in Tokyo:

NANG magazine at this year's Tokyo Art Book Fair (October 5-8; http://tokyoartbookfair.com/en/)

NANG (ISSN: 2531-4912) is an English-language 10-issue magazine which covers cinema and cinema cultures in the Asian world with passion and insight.
The aim is to publish, issue-by-issue, a wonderfully rich and profound collection of words and images on cinema, for knowledge, inspiration, and enjoyment.
Each and every issue is structured around a specific theme and created in collaboration with a unique group of guest editors and contributors based both within and outside Asia. NANG is an independent, non-had-driven publication which solely relies on the support of readers, subscribers and sponsors. Issues are published in a single limited run and will not be reprinted.

We will have the pleasure of exhibiting our first three issues - No. 1: SCREENWRITING, No. 2: SCARS AND DEATH, and the just-launched No. 3: FICTION - at this year's Tokyo Art Book Fair, to be held next week at Warehouse Terrada. Our booth will be located in the International section. Copies will be available for sale at a special Fair price; we would also be happy to receive inquiries regarding personal and institutional subscriptions.

Truly hope to see you there!

Davide Cazzaro
Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
info at nangmagazine.com