[KineJapan] Presenation on Yoshimura Kozaburo

Gerow Aaron aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Thu Jun 28 11:04:45 EDT 2018

Earl,

The list is currently configured so that you should be receiving the mail that you send to the list (and you don’t need to add “KineJapan” to the title—the server automatically does that).

However, I know of one case in which the sender does not receive the mail he has sent to the list: me! Since I also know of at least one other KineJapan member who is experiencing the same problem, I have contacted the Yale ITS people to check on what might be the issue. At least in my case, they are sure that the mail is being sent to me, so they are wondering if it is not an issue with my e-mail software or mail service.

If anyone is experiencing similar issues, feel free to let me know.

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

Kinema Club: http://kinemaclub.org/ <http://kinemaclub.org/>