[KineJapan] Yoshida in IFJT

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Fri May 25 02:26:40 EDT 2018

Dear Kinejapaners,

I just wanted to let you know about a program (rather oddly) related to
"mai 68" in French institute next sunday, with the screening of two
classics by Yoshida Kijû, *Eros+Massacre - long version* and *Flame and
Women, *the latter being followed by a talk session with Yoshida, Okada
Mariko and myself (from 19h or so).
Here are the informations in Japanese :
http://www.institutfrancais.jp/tokyo/events-manager/cinema1805120527/

 I will make a conference as well from 15:15 on a broader topic, entitled
"Particles, surfaces, fragments", about Japanese cinema during the 60s, or,
as I prefer to say, during the High Growth Era.
It will be in french, translated in Japanese.
http://www.institutfrancais.jp/tokyo/events-manager/cinema1805271315/
Hoping the see you there,

Mathieu Capel
Maison franco-japonaise