[KineJapan] Kawase to direct Olympics doc

Rea Amit reavolution at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:20:19 EDT 2018

An Asahi editor harshly criticizes Kawase's pick, calling it a mismatch:

https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASLBV40ZWLBVULZU002.html?jumpUrl=http%253A%252F%252Fdigital.asahi.com%252Farticles%252FASLBV40ZWLBVULZU002.html%253F_requesturl%253Darticles%252FASLBV40ZWLBVULZU002.html%2526amp%253Brm%253D144

I'm looking forward for the games to be over already, so I could watch it!

Rea