[KineJapan] Asiapol Secret Service

Earl Jackson earljac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 05:12:33 EDT 2019

Dear Jasper
Thank you, that is very informative. I'm not sure why IMDB and other sites
only list the Japanese version. He shot a Chinese language version the same
year starring Fang Yin and Wang Yu.  Thank you for the tip about Shaw
Brothers release too - I will continue looking.
best
ej
Earl Jackson
Professor
Chair, Foreign Languages and Literatures
National Chiao Tung University
Associate Professor, Emeritus
University of California, Santa Cruz
Co-Director