[KineJapan] Inabata letters

Mathieu Capel mathieucapel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:00:18 EST 2019

Dear all,

The point is that Inabata's french is far from perfect (pretty good indeed,
but not perfect)...
"Renvians" is quite a good idea, dear Beat, I could second that, as,
according to some dictionaries, "renvier"was still used by that time. And
you're right : in that case, we'd have to assume an inaccurate spelling of
"renviants"...
I might have another version to suggest anyway : what about "les réunions",
i.e. "meetings", with the same kind of "orthographic tolerance" you were
advocating before (but it looks more like "reunians"...).
Plus, I would like to suggest something for page 8, where we can find three
more *** : instead of "envelop", I read "cassette", i.e. a  small casket
with some piece of art in it.
Open debate, anyway.
Best,

Mathieu Capel