[KineJapan] Reiwa Destroyed Pink Film

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Fri May 24 22:58:41 EDT 2019

Thanks Mike, that was fascinating. Sounds like book material...

So with this "final Pink Taisho" thing, what is Okura thinking? Announcing
the end of something they are still in the business of doing?

You really should subtitle Sano's film. I'd think there'd be interest in
certain regions of the film festival circuit.

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*