[KineJapan] Technical problems with online teaching

Schermann Susanne susanneschermann at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Apr 6 23:53:44 EDT 2020

Dear all,
I prepare online classes now and I face two problems - any help or advice is highly appreciated!I use a MacPro High Sierra 10.13.6, and the software is updated.

1) In Power Point presentations, I use hyperlinks. However, those links don't work anymore when I use the presenter's mode (the mode when you can see the next slide at the right side of the PC screen, while the public sees only the current slide).
Is there a way to jump to the internet by hyperlinks in the presenter's mode?

2) On my Mac, I would like to get a second desktop for online teaching (a clean one, just in case I happen to show it to students - which will happen at 100% in online lessons, I think). This is easy with Spaces, I just add another space.
However, this new space looks exactly like the first space, and everything I do is synchronized. Any file I erase is also erased on my first desktop.... I just managed to change the background.
If the second desktop is exactly like the first, I see no need to have a second desktop. I searched the net and could not get an answer.
How can I stop the synchronizing in Spaces?

If you can help me, thank you very much in advance!
Susanne Schermann