[KineJapan] special sales on the new book about Kore-eda

Linda Ehrlich linda.ehrlich at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:39:06 EDT 2020

Please forgive this self-promotion, but there are 2 excellent sales coming
up. Here's the information:

 Palgrave Macmillan is running a 40% sale on the Palgrave site which
includes my book THE FILMS OF KORE-EDA HIROKAZU: An Elemental Cinema
(all-color images)

https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783030330507

The sale price should be automatically applied, but if not then customers
can use coupon code HUMANITIES20. The promotion *ends* on the 29th May.

FOR THE EBOOK: On June 6 (one day only) there will be a great deal on the
ebook:

*Palgrave **Daily **Deal **offer**/Get the eBook for€9,99/£9,99*/*$9.99!*

Offer valid on palgrave.com only on June 6,2020

(the cost of the ebook is usually $64.99).

  The ebook comes as EPUB or PDF and can be read on all reading devices.

Although they’re stationed in the U.K., the Customer Service people will
take time differences into account. But it’s only one day, and for the
ebook only.

I hope you’ll take advantage of this unusual deal. I look forward to
hearing your comments.

Thank you.

Linda C. Ehrlich