[KineJapan] JAPANESE FILM MATCHMAKING @ Cannes

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Sat Jul 10 12:07:59 EDT 2021

Hi Asako,

These are some great lists (some a bit short for places like UM, where our
thematic series usually have 6 to 9 films. But what a wide variety of films!

I have a question: so most of these pdfs don't have contact information. If
we wanted to look into renting films, do we use the Japanese Matchmaking
Form?

Thanks for the hard work,

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
*Interim Chair, Dept. of Asian Languages and Culture*

Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~nornes/
<http://www-personal.umich.edu/~nornes/>*
*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street**Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*