[KineJapan] 21st Nippon Connection Film Festival

Marion Klomfass marion at nipponconnection.com
Sun May 30 17:24:24 EDT 2021

You can buy the ticket for THE WITCHES OF THE ORIENT (6 €) here:
https://db.nipponconnection.com/en/event/1078/the-witches-of-the-orient

The film talk with Julien Faraut via Zoom takes place on June 3 at 11:00
a.m. (CEST). Here you can register for free:
https://db.nipponconnection.com/en/event/1122/film-talk-julien-faraut

Best,

Marion