[KineJapan] Looking for ABD/early career book reviewers

Kirsten Seuffert seuffedit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:34:05 EST 2023

Hello, everyone. I'm volunteering as a Reviews Editor for H-Japan (H-Net)
for the next two years, and I'm soliciting reviews for books on cinema,
media, and visual culture. If you are an ABD graduate student or an early
career scholar looking to add something volunteer-y to your CV and would be
interested in joining our reviewer pool, please send me an email listing
your fields of expertise. We can't accept direct offers to review specific
books, but I can keep you in mind if a relevant book pops up. I'd like to
give grad students and early career scholars who might need/want the
opportunity a chance to review, but of course this offer is open to anyone.

Best wishes,
Kirsten Seuffert (seuffert at usc.edu)