[KineJapan] Yamagiwa Eizo's End of Love

Alexander Fee adfee96 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:15:45 EDT 2023

Hi Earl,

I believe the rights were held by Yamagiwa until recently. When we screened
it at Japan Society (which was before my time), rights were cleared through
him with the aid of curator Go Hirasawa.
We screened a 35mm print from the NFAJ and created custom English subtitles.

It's now streaming in Japan, so there may be a new distributor for the
film:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E7%8B%82%E7%86%B1%E3%81%AE%E6%9E%9C%E3%81%A6-%E6%98%9F%E8%BC%9D%E7%BE%8E/dp/B08J9CKB3T

Best,
Alexander