[KineJapan] Kinoshita Keisuke's shorter films

Rea Amit reavolution at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:32:33 EST 2024

Hi Earl,

I've spent a significant portion of my research focusing on the
distribution of films in Japan. In my assessment, the vast majority of
films were either double- or even triple-billed. However, distribution was
uneven, and the combination of films varied greatly across the country.
Different cinemas would exhibit different films depending on the
availability of prints. The most reliable source for determining individual
cinemas' weekly offerings is their pamphlets. Though not expensive,
acquiring them requires a considerable investment of time and... luck.

If you are looking for information about any specific film, feel free to
email me off-list and I’ll try going through my pamphlet collection.

Best,

Rea