Uk sightings

Simon Coombes captain at mail.zynet.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 08:17:13 EDT 1997

Hi

Having been in the Canaries for two weeks it was very nice to get back to
such fine weather and see Orange tips, A. cardamines and Speckled woods, P.
aegeria already flying in good numbers in Devon. Also yesterday, 13 April A
Wall brown, L. megeara was flying a very nice addition to those already
hatched.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks, develop and scan time, I'll put up a couple
of pages for information on the Butterflies I saw in Tenerife, assuming the
photos come out well !

Cheers

Simon Coombes
3 Valletort Place
Stonehouse
Plymouth
Pl1 3SP
UK
01752 260633

E-mail  Captain at mail.zynet.co.uk

Some European butterfly pictures
http://www.zynet.co.uk/base/captain
Currently C.euphrosyne, E. alcetas, S. tessellum, L. sinapis, C. hyale, P.
apollo, C. alceae and E. tages