Help finding polyxenes

TOrouke at aol.com TOrouke at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 09:34:25 EDT 1997

<< I am a graduate student at Cornell University attempting to study the
 oviposition behavior of the black swallowtail butterfly, _Papilio
 polyxenes_. The problem is, the populations of the butterfly in the
 immediate area appear to be declining, and it is no longer feasible to
 reliably find butterflies locally >>
I am a Cornell grad,Biochem,and willing to provide you info from the "Atlanta
" population if you email me what you can use from me. Send to torouke at aol