self-introduction

CQA03170@niftyse CQA03170 at niftyserve.or.jp
Tue Apr 29 20:25:00 EDT 1997

Hi all members

  I joined LEPS-L a week ago and would like to introduce myself to
you. I am a Japanese amateur lepidopterist and am studying the life
 history of Japanese Zygaenidae including Eterusia aedea or Okinawa
Jewel moth. I have reared more than 10 Zygaenid larvae, wonderful
ceatures indeed, and I keep on searching for undescribed species.

  Right now I am so much busy with setting up new Insect Forum
(Discussion Groups in Japanese langugae) on NIFTY, Japan's largest
 BBS company. If I succesfully erect it, I would like to share some
interesting topics on my Insect Forum with you.
Thank you.

Kayoko Nishihara
Nagoya, Japan
e-mail:CQA03170 at niftyserve.or.jp