Info on Madagascan Butterflies wanted

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 12:47:36 EDT 1997

I am interested in obtaining information on Madagascan Butterflies.
I am looking for textbooks which can give me information.
A friend has suggestedthat there might be something in French
by someone valle Pauliet or a similar name perhaps as part of a series
on the fauna of Mdagascar.
I would be grateful for any information.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk "The beauty and genius of a work of art
may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a