You need info?

Doug Yanega dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br
Sun Aug 10 18:49:11 EDT 1997

>You need information or advice? I will do my best to help you (at low price).
>
>Contact Patrick Marceau: pmarceau at cmq.qc.ca

Maybe this bothers me a little bit more, given that I generally spend about
two hours a day giving information and advice in some dozen internet lists
and newsgroups, but - to be as polite as possible - isn't this just a
*little* bit mercenary? A *wee* bit selfish, even? I would hope I'm not the
only person here who thinks it will be a black day indeed when knowledge
about the natural world can only be bought and sold, rather than given
freely.

Sincerely, with restraint,

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 031-448-1223, fax: 031-44-5481  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/