No subject

Dave Holden dgholden at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 4 20:29:10 EDT 1997

Dear all,

This is for a friend, but you can respond to me and I will give it
to him.

He was wondering if anybody has any of the old USDA insect postcards
or knows much about them and if someone knows were to get them from.
 They are beautiful color prints from illustrations that appeared
previously in USDA publications.  For example,  there is one post
card made from the publication on the Satin Moth by Burgess and
Crossman.

Many thanks,

I sincerely apologize to those receiving this twice because of
crossposting to both lists,

Cheers,

Dave Holden
Dept.of Biological Sciences