My bug...

Bat bat at nbn.com
Fri Jul 4 01:30:44 EDT 1997

I'm a sucker for my new pet - I had to share it with everyone.

Sorry if this is out of place, but you may find it fascinating.

No, it's not an 18 year old nekked girl... she's only around 6 months I
would think!

http://www.cyberden.com/pandora

P.S. - She's from Austrailia

--
The CyberDen                                http://www.cyberden.com/
bat at cyberden.com                         http://www.cyberden.com/bat

WARNING: If you use this email address for any unsolicited e-mail
         messages then you are agreeing to a $500.00 filing fee due
         the moment you send your unsolicited e-mail to bat at nbn.com.

       * You MUST send your payment in U.S. funds to the address
         below within 5 working days of sending your e-mail. If no
         payment is received, you will be contacted by our lawyers.

       ! THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

         The CyberDen - PO Box 150465 - San Rafael, CA 94915