co-operation

Ted Ryznar tryznar at mail.cosmosbbs.com
Sun Jul 13 23:41:07 EDT 1997

I caught a female sphinx moth at my light the other night. It is either a
Sphinx franckii or a sphinx kalmiae. My problem is this- I would like to
get a few ova from her to raise. I have her in a bag with some of a host
plant. We have also been feeding her about 3 times a day. We roll her
probiscus out and she eats 10 % honey water. However she has not laid so
much as one egg. She has been there about 2 days. Any suggestions??

                                      Ted Ryznar
                                      tryznar at mail.cosmosbbs.com