Need help in microlepidoptera

Cristina DOBROTA crisd at hera.ubbcluj.ro
Tue May 6 07:42:12 EDT 1997

Hi,
I need some information on Phyllonoricter sp, especialy blancardella, and
on Lithocolletis sp, especialy coryfoliella pyrifoliella, and on Lyonetia
clerckella.
Any information concerning the biology, ethology and anyt suggestions on
monitoring those species will be wellcomed.
Many thanks,

Sincerely yours,
***PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS***

                             Sergiu MIHUT