(Fwd) SBSP Scientific Spelling Checker

Pierre le Roux arbor at cis.co.za
Sun Nov 16 10:36:10 EST 1997

I've been requested to forward the following to the list:

Subject: Add scientific names to your spelling checker
SBSP "To celebrate the introduction of LepiList for Windows, our
sighting/collection database program for lepidoptera, we will send you
at no charge a utility which can add to the spelling checker of almost
any word processor the scientific subspecies, species, genus,
subfamily, and family names of all the North American butterflies, as
well as the name of the order. Instructions for requesting the
utility, and information about LepiList for Windows, are in our Web
site

     http://members.aol.com/sbsp/index.html

Santa Barbara Software Products

Thank you,

Robert Eisberg
Santa Barbara Software Products

Pierre le Roux Tel&Fax:+(27)-15-583-0084
P.O. Box 8
0929 Levubu
South Africa